1050W Outdoor Heated Gasstove Portable Heater With Protective Stainless Steel Cover Stable Camping Supplies Equipment Cooker
With Ignition Device or Not: Not Included
Origin: Mainland China
1、Upgraded Design: The Portable Heater with dual heating heads can provide a longer thermal energy projection distance and wider heating range.
2、Safety in Use: Equipped with a stainless steel protective net cover to prevent direct contact with burns and fires, and to protect the burner from damage.
3、Efficient Heating: Aluminum heating cover is used to gather heat, and the windproof design makes it stable for heating even when the wind is blowing.
4、Wide Applications: The Portable Heater is suitable for a variety of outdoor occasions, can help users keep warm, cook, and be practical. Installed on a stove without electricity.
5、Follow Up Service: If you have any questions, you can contact us at any time, and we will answer your questions at any time.
The Portable Heater with dual heating heads can provide a longer thermal energy projection distance and wider heating range. With the stainless steel protective net cover, it is safe for you to use the Heated Stove without getting hurt. It can be widely used for outdoor camping, fishing, hiking, climbing, indoor heating, etc.
1. No need for electricity.
2. With stainless steel protective net cover, safe to use.
3. Aluminum heating cover, dual heating heads, windproof design for better heating efficiency.
4. Suitable for outdoor camping, fishing, hiking, climbing, indoor heating, etc.
Product size: 215*200*125mm/8.46*7.87*4.92in
Material: high temperature resistant stainless steel/aluminum alloy/copper alloy
Weight: about 480g
Uses: outdoor camping, fishing, hiking, climbing, indoor heating
Portable heating stove*1
1. When heating, it should not be close to 20cm from the heater
2. It is strictly forbidden to cover when heating, so as not to cause fire
3. Do not touch when burning to avoid scalding
4. After use, the valve must be closed to extinguish the fire, and the tank can be removed after cooling.
1. Please install the heater as shown in (above)
2. Take out the heater, check to ensure that the rubber part at the connection between the burner and the tank is intact, and confirm that the valve is in the closed state.
3. Fix the heater on the tank in a clockwise direction and confirm that there is no air leakage.
4. Turn the valve switch counterclockwise. After hearing the venting sound, use a lighter to light the ignition hole. Adjust the firepower to the size you need.
We Also Recommend
Portable Outdoor Hiking Strong Power 3800W/6800W Propane Camping Gas Stove Burner for Cooking
3500W Folding Portable Camping Gas Stove Outdoor Split Stove Hiking Backpacking Survival Gas Burners
Lightning Double Head Stove Small Portable Outdoor Camping Furnace Fire Switch Free Adjustable Control Cookware Set
Multifunctional Axe Hammer Small Axe Home Emergency Repair Bottle Outdoor Camping Mountaineering Axe Portable Combination Tool